EVERYTHING MUST GO!

We're leaving Japan and everything must go! Prices are listed in the comment boxes. Prices are flexible. Click on photos for a larger view. I'll continue posting pictures of STUFF WE'RE SELLING OR GIVING AWAY and if you want it, either email me at ems_nymph at hotmail dot com or leave a message in the comment area to stake your claim :) DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES! happy huntin'!

My Photo
Name:
Location: brisbane, Australia

sexy smart funny desperate.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Electric Blanket


Electric Blanket, rarely used but used enough to vouch that it's warm!
1500yen

4 Comments:

Blogger nymphtress said...

Hi Eric,
The blanket is 190x138cm. Sorry I don’t know the dimensions in terms of tatami. I guess about 2.5? We live in Kairoen, it’s west of Hiroshima, around Itsukaichi.
Hope this helps!
Emily

8:58 AM  
Blogger nymphtress said...

By the way, Eric, I’m sorry you had to open a blogger account to reply to my adds. I didn’t realize I hadn’t changed the setting so that anyone could reply.
My apologies.
Emily

8:59 AM  
Blogger MissMay said...

Hiroki is interested in blankee and we are talking about outdoor stuff...

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
When can I buy this?
Can you reply at a_s_a_h_i@hotmail.com please

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home